The RED Series is an in-coil load assist Polyurethane Airbag System that provides great load levelling capabilities, comfort & control to suit a vast range of vehicles with Occasional Medium Load and/or Towing requirements in all conditions through its adequate 30psi rating.
The 30psi pressure rating of the Polyair Red Series kitallows you to take on the occasional weighty loads whether you are highway touring or travelling off the beaten track.
The Polyair RED Series is the most widely used Polyurethane Airbag on the market and will provide your vehicle with an adequate level of load support when required while allowing you to retain a comfortable ride when empty or only lightly loaded. It’s a Win-Win all round, for you, your family and your vehicle’s stability and control.
FEATURES & BENEFITS of POLYAIR 'RED’ Series:
- A Strong and Durable Polyurethane Airbag System that is the more economical solution for medium load applications on those occasions when some extra gear or occasional towing is required !
- Durable design and construction, made for Medium to Heavy Loads
- Workable range from 5psi – 30psi giving a huge amount of control in spring rate variability
- Reduces Sway & Body Roll for better Handling and Response
- Great for towing – keeping both tow vehicle and trailer / van level & safe.
- Corrects headlight aim
- Corrects rear end sag, improving steering response
- Lengthens the life of other suspension components such as coil springs, shock absorbers and bushes
- Improves a rough ride through its progressive spring rate – even more so than a progressive rate coil spring
This kit offers great flexibility in varying the load capability of your vehicle as well as allowing a great level of ride comfort when the vehicle is empty or is only lightly loaded.
Red Series Air Bags are a robust product allowing them to last for years with correct installation, usage and regular bag pressure checks, just like your tyres.
In fact, we recommend checking your bag pressures every time you check your tyre pressures as the same laws of physics apply to both.
All Polyair airbags are manufactured by Polyair's Air Lift Industries division in the USA.
Beware of unbranded airbags, usually coming from Chinese factories.
To get the best performance from your kit inflate airbags just enough to achieve a level ride height.
By doing this you are also allowing all of the suspension components to share the extra load of the vehicle and not putting any unnecessary pressure on any one individual part of your vehicle's suspension.
POLYAIR 'RED Series' COLORADO7, TRAILBLAZER & MU-X RAISED Height AIR BAG KIT
This Kit suits ALL RAISED HEIGHT MODELS of PLUS 1.5"/40mm upto PLUS 2"/50mm RAISED Height COLORADO7, TRAILBLAZER & MU-X Models 2012 ONWARD ONLY.
NOTE: STANDARD HEIGHT Bag Kits are available for all STANDARD HEIGHT and upto PLUS 1"/20mm RAISED HT. Vehicles - Refer POLYAIR # 11992.