BOSS 'TRIPLE' LOAD ASSIST COMPLETE AIR BAG KIT suit FORD PJ/PK RANGER, PC/PH COURIER & MAZDA BT50 Series 1 - suits ALL 1987- 06/2012 4X4 UTES (ALL PRE 2012 PX RANGER & BT50 Series 2, 4WD).
This Kit suits ALL PLUS 2.5"/60mm-4"/100mm RAISED Height Utes.
(NOTE: Double Bag Kits are available for all STANDARD HT. upto 2" (0"-2"/45-50mm) RAISED HT. UTES - BOSS #LA-08)
This kit offers NO DRILL, BOLT-IN FITMENT able to be fitted with ordinary hand tools, yourself.
All Boss Brackets and Plates are manufactured from 6mm thick material for extra strength.
BOSS Air Bags are incredibly strong and robust allowing them to last for years with correct installation and usage.
- Support wires - 9 high tensile central, 4 each end.
- Cured natural rubber.
- Ballistic woven reinforcing.
- 6mm Zinc plated steel end caps
- Burst Pressure - Over 600psi.
- Independent Test Pressure - 480psi
- Recommended working range: 5 - 60psi, 100psi absolute max. reco'd. pressure on good tarmac roads.
- Boss airbags have a recommended test pressure of 480psi. That meets the pressure vessel industry guidelines of 3 times the maximum working pressure.
- BOSS airbags are undeniably the Strongest in the automotive industry and exceed any other airbag brands by nearly DOUBLE
An Average Dual Cab ute will run around 15-45psi depending on load.
Boss Extreme Series II Airbags are rated at 2500lb or 1136kg per side and have been government approved tested to over 750psi
All Boss airbags are manufactured by Boss and are branded Boss. Beware of unbranded airbags, usually coming from China from other companies.
To get the best performance from your kit inflate airbags just enough to achieve a level ride height.
By doing this you are also allowing all of the suspension components to share the extra load of the vehicle and not putting any unnecessary pressure on any one individual part of your vehicle's suspension.
BOSS 'TRIPLE' AIR BAG LOAD ASSIST KIT
5 YEAR WARRANTY!
BOSS HAVE SOLD OVER 18,000 AIR BAG LOAD ASSIST KITS IN AUSTRALIA OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS & ARE A MARKET LEADER IN AIR BAG & ON-BOARD AIR SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY IN AUSTRALIA.